– Hello …hem …God?
– Yes, Child, Speaking. Tell Me What Your Problem Is.
– First I would like to thank you for…
– Child, Child, Child, You Are Billions On The Blue Ball, And I Have But One Blue Line, So Before You Try And Do The Math, Just Tell Me What It Is That Has Been Troubling You.
– Well, I think I may have a bug inside.
– A Fly, A Worm?
– No, sir, nothing like that. I… I don’t feel adequate.
– Hem… What?
– As if I don’t belong, sir, because you see… it might come as a shock, but I can think. I am able to.
– Oh. Ok, Just Tell Me Now, Where Do You Live Exactly, Town or City?
– Town, sir God.
– Ah, Alright, I Can See What Troubles You.
– Also, dear sir…
– Yes, Sweet Child?
– I am a woman.
– God sir??
# God will be right with you, child, hold on please, hold on tight #
– Bob? …Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick Up… BOOOOOB?!
– «Doom Service at your Command.»
– Put Her Highness On The Phone, It Is Most Urgent.
– «I am sorry, your Worldship, I was specifically asked Not to disturb her Highness while attending her Divine Baththrone Session.»
– WHAT THE ALMIGHT!? I DON’T ALMIGHTING CARE IF SHE IS IN HER BUBBLE BATH OR ON THE NEXT MOON SHE JUST DREW! CONNECT ME IMMEDIATELY TO MY WIFE THE GODDESS!
– «Right away, your Worldship, one God coming through.»
– WHAT THE ALMIGHT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CREATURE!? IT WENT COMPLETELY AWOL!!!
– sorry, hon, can’t really hear you when you’re shouting in the telephone.
– MY BOOBDOLL! AWOL!
– yes, your titbot, what about her? did she leave the house and loose her way?
– WORST! SHE THHHHHINKS!
– ah. tough one. what did you do to it?
– COMMENT qu’est-ce que je lui ai fait mais je…
– don’t be rude, hon.
– but I am not!
– did I not just hear you speaking french?
– yes but I was not, je t’assure! J’accuse l’auteure!
– enough already.
– my bad.
– right, so let me make myself plainspoken to you : I have just happened to dive in my bubble bath a few minutes ago, right after returning from a ve-ry long battle with the giants of Sorxtun, so grab a pair and leave me the almight alone.
– but… but… but she thinks!
– well, she stopped drinking coffee, left the house, and is thinking anew, right, but it’s just one of them, a little bug in the system. And, by the way, hon, of course you do understand now why I told you since the beginning not to underestimate this one.
– I know, I recall it all, or the biggest part of it, but how did she? How could she! I mean this model was just a pile of crap, ain’t I right?
– mmh, let me refresh your memory, Godpal, you remember asking for one of my tiny replicas.
– your… why did I forget that?
– I did explain everything about it although I recall you kept reaching for my legs under that lovely blue dress of mine.
– Dress, yes, the bluuuuue dress.
– then you put yours and mine together and a blink after that they had a fight, that’s when you decided to call her…
– pile of crap.
– right, bybye now.
# God will answer you soon. God will be with you. Believe it to be true in a moment or two #
– Yes, sir God sir?
– You Do Have A Bug.
– But… but…
– Right. Clever Girl.
Bip bip bip bip
# The line has broken. Goodbye from Heaven #